This document describes the terms and conditions under which ITegrated.com grants you access to the services offered by the www.ITegrated.com platform and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services, available on the platform website.
The use agreement between you and ITegrated.com is legally binding and effective as of 15 February 2019 for all users. These terms and conditions apply to the services available in the domain and subdomains www.ITegrated.com. By using the services on the ITegrated.com platform, you agree with the following general terms and principles for our platform.
Please make sure you have read carefully and understood the terms and conditions in this document before registering on the platform. Following the registration on the platform, the conditions in this document become mandatory for any user. By accepting the terms and conditions in this document, you are entering into a contractual relationship with the ITegrated.com platform, governed by this document.
The company ITegrated Processes SRL is headquartered in Bucharest, 2nd District, 6-8 Stroe Postelnicu Street, groundfloor, and it is registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/3/2019, having the tax identification number 40365766, the bank account RO69INGB0000999908744607 and a share capital of RON 200.
The terms "ITegrated.com.", "ITegrated Processes", "platform", "firm", "company", represent the company ITegrated Processes S.R.L. and the services offered by it via the ITegrated.com platform.
"Subscription" is the amount of money owed monthly by the user for the participation in the platform.
"Project value" is the value, excluding VAT, of every project (monthly/total value) performed by the users via the platform, paid and/or received by the users, calculated by the formula: cost/day of the consultant x number of days performed within each Project.
"User account" is the account associated with the e-mail address and the tax identification number (CUI) of the companies which use the platform. A company has a single account but, according to its preferences, it may have several users.
"Available consultant" – a natural person employed under an employment contract by a user, Authorized Natural Person and/or company, with whom the user has concluded a service contract and who, for a determined period, is available to start projects and/or services in favor of another company.
“Company profile” – represents the information that every company which has an account on the Platform, makes public on it, as well as the consultants every company wishes to make available.
"Inactive account" is a user account that has not been used for more than a year or for a period determined by the company, by updating this Regulation, or the user account that has created a series of uncomfortable situations (unwanted behavior, use of the platform data without contracting the agreed services, failure to pay for the services, etc.).
"Fee" is the amount owed by the user as an effect of the turnover generated via the application by the users.
"Project"/"Service" is the service or the totality of the services the user needs and/or may provide to another user via the available consultants.
"Regulation"/"Terms and Conditions"/"Agreement" means the present agreement for the use of the platform.
"Platform" is the platform operated by ITegrated Processes SRL and valid at the internet address www.itegrated.com and any other subdomain of the platform, services or applications thereof.
"Proposing user" – is a user that wishes to make available to another user the available consultants, for a determined period and for a specific project and/or service.
"Beneficiary user" – is a user that wishes to benefit from services via the available consultants of a proposing user, for a determined period and for a specific task/project. A user may be at the same time a proposing user and a beneficiary user within this platform.
"User" is any legal person or authorized natural person accessing the platform, irrespective of the reason.
By accessing the platform, you agree to comply with the terms and rules set forth in this Regulation. This Regulation may be amended, the Users being informed of the amendment only once, 30 days before the entry into force of the new Regulation, by the means of contact (e-mail, sms) indicated upon registration in the application. If the User continues to use the Platform after the date of entry into force of the new Regulation, it is considered that the User has accepted the new Regulation. We recommend you to consult periodically the "Terms and Conditions".
The ITegrated.com platform is a platform where the user may publish services and/or projects the performance of which requires specialized consultants, i.e. the users may publish the list of consultants, employees or contractors of the platform users, willing to become involved in new services/projects, published by other users.
The interested legal persons must register before being able to publish services and/or projects. The platform helps the users by providing them with functionalities whereby they can make known their needs and work together in order to achieve the goals of every one of them, in compliance with the rules of conducts set forth in this Regulation.
Via the ITegrated.com platform, legal persons can upload the specifications of the projects/consultants they are able to deliver to other legal persons which are in need of those consultants, for a determined period. On the other hand, legal persons can upload via the platform the specifications of the consultants needed to perform a project or a service over a determined period. Therefore, the platform makes available to the interested legal persons the necessary means to make known the consultants they have available and/or they need. Via the platform, the users may publish the available services.
A consultant may participate in several selection processes, in a transparent manner for all those who wish to benefit from his/her services within a project. The consultant has the right to make known, prior to the selection processes, the amount of time he/she can dedicate to one or several demands.
The company ITegrated Processes SRL and/or the ITegrated.com platform will not be a party to any contract/understanding between the beneficiary users and the proposing users; they only facilitate the connection between the two parties, acting as intermediary.
Moreover, the ITegrated.com platform cannot and will not verify or confirm in any way the identity of users or their capacity to pay for the purchased services. You acknowledge and agree that any communication, correspondence, verbal or written, or warranties or representations made regarding the services are not provided by the ITegrated.com platform and are made, specifically, only between yourself and the other User.
The platform may be subject to amendments and/or updates periodically and without prior notice. We do not undertake to update the platform constantly, but we will monitor systematically the recommendations and/or complaints received from users which could be part of subsequent amendments and that will be announced in advance.
In accordance with the law, every party is liable for the losses caused by it or by its collaborators, to the other party, with intention or by gross negligence.
The ITegrated platform may not be liable for the correctness of the data provided by users, this applying equally to all the parties involved.
The ITegrated platform will ensure its availability and the availability of the undertaken services during the contract term, but it may not be liable for any direct, indirect or accidental damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit or of possibility of use or other intangible or immeasurable losses.
By accepting to use this platform, the user declares expressly and implicitly that it understands the purpose of this electronic platform and undertakes to use it only for the purpose of communication with the other involved parties, in order to contract or make available for contracting specialized Resources.
Before using the platform, it is mandatory to read the Regulation, the Confidentiality Policies and any other information regarding the use of the platform.
The persons which do not comply with the conditions below, shall not use the platform:
- Capacity to enter into legal acts;
- The legal person has the right to contract the services made available on the platform, under the Romanian legislation;
- The legal person has a valid e-mail address;
- The right of the legal person to use the platform was not suspended;
The login data must not be communicated to other persons or users. The person that owns a certain account is liable for all the actions carried out via that account.
The user is allocated to a certain company, therefore the company is liable for all the actions carried out from its account.
We reserve the right to refuse the registration of a user or company, without clarifications or justification.
The platform does not transfer rights or obligations belonging to a user to another user without the prior written consent of that user.
The users are forbidden:
- To post, broadcast, upload, transmit material (image, text) with content that is: pornographic, erotic or sexually explicit, of any kind and in any form, that promotes acts of pedophilia, incest or ethnic bestiality, religion, disabilities, sex, age, veteran status, sexual identity or orientation;
- To use inappropriate language in relation to the other users and to the platform support team;
- To attempt to influence the costs and/or fees due to the platform;
- To post false, untrue information, that is intended to mislead users, misleading, defamatory, offensive;
- To conduct operations able to undermine or affect the reputation of the platform or to use the reputation of the platform to obtain illegal gains;
- To transfer the user account to another person without the consent of the platform;
- To distribute confidential information received via the platform;
- To distribute viruses and/or other programs likely to affect the platform or the interests of the company;
- To publish obscene materials, about the private life, or materials that are illegal, abusive, invasive, vulgar, malicious against another user or a third party, that may harass or cause inconvenience or incite violence, hatred and discriminatory attitude towards any person;
- To harm the intellectual property rights and the copyrights owned by the platform and/or the company ITegrated Processes SRL;
- To attempt to alter, adapt, edit or copy the software(s) used by the platform or in connection with the platform;
- To gather information about the other users, such as e-mail addresses, without their consent and to use these without their consent and/or in illegal and/or immoral activities;
- To publish material protected by copyright without being the author of the material or without having the author's permission to publish that material;
- To upload, post, broadcast, transmit in any way any content for which the user has no legal right to transmit or broadcast under any conditions, under the Romanian legal system or under any foreign legal system, confidential or proprietary information, found or disclosed as part of employment relationships or protected by copyright;
- To upload, post, broadcast or transmit in any way any type of advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except for the portions of the service that are formed for this purpose;
- To create profiles relating to: video chat, escort services, erotic massage or other similar;
- To create multiple accounts on the platform, that are used for the same service or are similar and may create confusion;
- To promote or provide information about the manner of performance of illegal activities, to promote the physical or verbal harming of any group or person or to promote any act of cruelty towards animals. In this scope we include, without limitation, the provision of information about the manner of manufacturing, procurement or assembling of bombs, grenades or other types of weapons and the creation of crush websites;
- To post, broadcast or transmit in any illegal way personal data or to enter such data in rubrics that can be viewed by the other users;
- To use the materials, projects and/or information obtained via the ITegrated.com platform for competitive purposes;
- To post, broadcast or transmit any other material that contravenes in any way to the legal regulations in force and the rules of conduct;
"ITegrated.com." is responsible for verifying the information and data it receives to the extent of the resources it has available, but "ITegrated.com" does not guarantee the credibility, accuracy and veracity of the information published by users and does not assume the opinions of users.
Any breach of intellectual property rights will be reported as soon as possible after becoming aware thereof. The "ITegrated.com" platform will treat with utmost seriousness any complaint regarding the breach of intellectual property rights.
The platform is free to close or suspend the account of the user who breaches this Regulation and/or the legal regulations in force.
The legal persons that wish to use the platform may participate in the platform by purchasing a fixed monthly subscription. The payment of the subscription is a condition for the user to be able to access the platform and it is not refunded.
The value of the monthly subscription is EUR 50, plus VAT.
"ITegrated.com" is entitled to a fee amounting to 2.5% without VAT, applied to the Value of the Projects performed via the platform, for every user account.
In the period […] a discount of […] is applied to the value of the monthly subscription and of the fee charged by "ITegrated.com".
"ITegrated.com" may offer discounts in the form of reduction vouchers, depending on the turnover generated by the users via the platform.
"ITegrated.com" reserves the right to change the value of the monthly subscription and of the fees owed by users for the services provided, as well as the manner of their payment, subject to the notification of users thereof in advance. The new conditions will enter into force within at least 30 days from their entry into force in the platform and the notification is made using the contact data entered upon initialization of the account. The users who do not wish to continue to use the platform under the new conditions are asked to stop using it within the time limit mentioned above, as the continuation of the use of the platform is deemed to represent the implicit acceptance of the new conditions.
Monthly, at the end of every month for the ongoing month, ITegrated.com will analyze the projects performed via the platform and will communicate to users a proforma invoice for the monthly subscription and for the fee owed for the projects performed during that month.
Invoices will be issued monthly, in accordance with the number of days provided by/to a user during the month, irrespective whether the project duration includes several months.
If a user has objections to the proforma invoice communicated by ITegrated.com, the user must communicate such objections within at most 5 days from receipt of the proforma invoice, also indicating the evidence substantiating its objections. The absence of any objections within the said time limit is deemed to represent the acceptance of the amount owed by the user and entitles ITegrated.com to issue the invoice and to communicate it to the user.
If a user has objections to the amount communicated in the proforma invoice and communicates such objections within the said time limit, ITegrated.com will conduct verifications and will communicate its point of view to the user, after the consultation of the user who is the contractor of the user in question.
If ITegrated.com considers that the objections are justified, it will issue the invoice for the amount indicated by the user. If ITegrated.com considers the objections are unjustified, it will communicate to the user the reasons by which its objections are not accepted and will issue the invoice for the amount indicated in the proforma invoice.
Any invoice issued by ITegrated.com is due within 5 days from the issuing date.
The payment for the services used on the platform will be made in the national currency for the resident companies in Romania and in foreign currency, i.e. EUR and/or USD, for the non-resident companies in Romania.
The payment of the subscription and/or fee will be made by bank transfer into the account indicated in the invoice transmitted by ITegrated.com.
Users are forbidden to advertise online and/or offline websites, products or services. Any internet address posted on the platform in any form must be connected with the project or service of interest and existing on the platform.
ITegrated.com may take actions or measures against the user(s) or against the information recorded by it/them on the platform.
By introducing any material in any public or private segment on the platform, including forums, competitions or chat rooms, you warrant the company, the permanent and irrevocable right and the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute or communicate in public the content (fully or partially), at international level, or to integrate it in works of any kind, in the mass-media or in the existing technology or in the technology that will be developed in the future.
Communication on the platform will take place exclusively by text messages.
Please note that users are prohibited to post/write the email address or any other personal data information in any other field, other than the one designed for such data.
Users communicate between them by using the contact data provided by the platform (telephone, e-mail), with the obligation to permanently inform ITegrated.com about the projects performed via the platform, including their value.
By agreeing with this Regulation, the platform is authorized to make any investigations it deems necessary to validate the identity of users. At the request of the persons designated by the platform and/or of the platform, any user is required to provide, for the platform, the information requested in order to confirm the identity of the user, to take steps in order to confirm the ownership of the transmitted e-mail address or to verify the information against third parties.
The platform reserves the right to suspend, limit or terminate the access of users to their accounts and/or the platform if the latter cannot obtain the verifications of the identity of users.
The platform acts as a passive factor by making available the framework where demand meets the offer and by publishing the information provided by users; it does not have the obligation to verify, prior to posting, the information received, nor is it liable for its content. The platform is not liable for the data and/or information posted, broadcast or transmitted by users. If so requested, the company may verify and investigate the claims and decide whether the information is real or not.
The user accounts that have not been used anymore, meaning that the users have not logged in for a period of 12 months or that the accounts have been closed by the platform following a breach of this regulation, may be reactivated, at the users' request, if the owners of the platform consider it is appropriate to reactivate those accounts and the users have provided sufficient guarantees regarding the remedy of the situations that have generated the deactivation of the accounts.
The platform reserves the right to close the inactive user account.
The platform reserves the right to terminate, suspend or limit the access right of users, without reason and subject to a 30-day prior notice.
In addition, the company may terminate, suspend or limit the access of users to accounts in cases such as, without limitation:
- Breach or attempted breach of this Regulation;
- Attempt to negotiate a private project/service with the purpose to avoid paying the charges;
- Breach of the intellectual property rights;
- Participation or intention to participate in fraudulent or illegal activities;
- The users do not respond to the verification requests received from the platform and/or the company it represents or do not provide the platform with the information requested for the verification of data within 3 months from such request;
- Attempt to cause a loss to the platform or to the company it represents;
- Breach of the legal provisions on the processing of personal data;
If the user account is closed following a breach of this Regulation, the user may remain liable for the payment of certain charges and/or fees it owes, as these are indicated in this Regulation.
The breaches of this Regulation are sanctioned in accordance with the legislation in force and, at the same time, the person who breaches this Regulation is required to pay the amounts due or the costs incurred by the company in order to detect the breach of this Regulation.
Any disputes between the users will be settled without involving the platform or the company it represents, considering that the platform and/or the company it represents, is not a contracting party to the contracts concluded by users.
Any dispute with the owner of the platform shall be settled amiably by the parties' representatives. If it is not possible to settle the disputes amaiably, the parties shall refer them to the competent Bucharest courts.
The users may close their accounts at any time, by sending an e-mail to this effect at the e-mail address [email protected], and the account will no longer be active at the end of the month following the month of the request.
For the user, in order to be able to close its account, the following conditions shall be respected:
- The user must not have projects posted in its capacity of proposing user or beneficiary user;
- Shall must not be elements and/or issues regarding the account that have not been solved at the time of the account closure.
- All the costs owed by the user must have been paid.
ITegrated.com reserves the right to request feedback from users, in order to improve its services for offering the necessary mechanisms for the users to be able to obtain the expected results by using the platform.
The persons who wish to obtain additional information or to signal certain irregularities regarding this Regulation may contact us, using the customer service e-mail address [email protected] or the customer service contact data on the platform.